Winners to be Celebrated at 11th Annual ACM Honors™ on August 23, 2017 in Nashville, TN
Tweet: Industry Award WINNERS announced for the 52nd @ACMawards – winners to be honored at #ACMHonors on 8/23 in Nashville [Insert news link here]
Encino, CA (June 27, 2017) – The Academy of Country Music® announced today the Industry Award winners for the 52ND ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS™. The ACM Industry Awards, voted on by the Academy’s professional members, honor the behind-the-scenes industry professionals and venues who contribute so much to the artistry, success and longevity of country music.
The Academy of Country Music Industry Award, Studio Recording Award and Special Award winners will be announced and celebrated during the 11th ANNUAL ACM HONORS™, an evening dedicated to recognizing the special honorees and off-camera category winners from the 52nd Academy of Country Music Awards. The event will take place Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at the historic Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, TN.
Below is a complete list of the Industry Award winners for the 52nd Academy of Country Music Awards:
INDUSTRY AWARD WINNERS:
- CASINO OF THE YEAR – SMALL CAPACITY: Foxwoods Resort and Casino – Mashantucket, CT
- CASINO OF THE YEAR – MEDIUM CAPACITY: The Joint at The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – Las Vegas, NV
- FESTIVAL OF THE YEAR: Tortuga Music Festival – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- NIGHTCLUB OF THE YEAR: Joe’s Live – Rosemont, IL
- VENUE OF THE YEAR – SMALL CAPACITY: Ryman Auditorium – Nashville, TN
- VENUE OF THE YEAR – MEDIUM CAPACITY: Red Rocks Amphitheatre – Morrison, CO
- VENUE OF THE YEAR – LARGE CAPACITY: Bridgestone Arena – Nashville, TN
- DON ROMEO TALENT BUYER OF THE YEAR: Lenore Kinder – AEG Live
- PROMOTER OF THE YEAR – Ed Warm – Joe’s Live
For a complete list of past and present wins and nominations, please visit www.ACMcountry.com/winners to access the ACM Awards database.
Credentialing for the 11th ANNUAL ACM HONORSis now open and will close on Friday, August 11. To apply for media credentials please visit: http://bit.ly/11thACMHonors.
About ACM Honors:
ACM Honors™ is an evening dedicated to recognizing the special honorees and off-camera category winners from the Academy of Country Music Awards, including the Special Awards, Studio Recording Awards, Industry Awards, and Songwriter of the Year Award winners. The 11th Annual ACM Honors takes place Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at Nashville’s historic Ryman Auditorium and will be produced by dick clark productions. Allen Shapiro, Mike Mahan, R.A. Clark, Barry Adelman and Mark Bracco are executive producers. Pete Fisher and Tiffany Moon are executive producers for the Academy of Country Music. For more information, visit www.ACMcountry.com.
Courtesy of ACM