October 28th Deadline to Apply for New Memberships & Renew Existing Memberships To Be Eligible to Vote for the 52nd Academy of Country Music Awards™ in 2017
Encino, CA (October 6, 2016) – The Academy of Country Music® announced today the ballot timeline for professional membership voting for the 52nd Academy of Country Music Awards™, to be broadcast LIVE from Las Vegas next April, 2017 (date announcement is forthcoming).
New membership applications and existing membership renewals must be completed by 3:00 PM PT / 5:00 PM CT on Friday, October 28, 2016 for members to be eligible to vote during the 2017 Awards cycle.
The ballot timeline for professional members is as follows:
- Nomination Round Ballot Opens – Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- Nomination Round Ballot Closes – Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Second Round Ballot Opens – Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Second Round Ballot Closes – Tuesday, January 24, 2017
- Final Round Ballot Opens – Monday, February 27, 2017
- Final Round Ballot Closes – Monday, March 6, 2017
To apply online for membership with the Academy of Country Music, please visit https://membership.acmcountry.com/individual/application.
See more at ACM