FORT WORTH, TEXAS, November 26, 2014 – The official opening of the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo Ticket Office will take place Monday, December 1 at 9 a.m. Many longtime Stock Show patrons will show up early at the Rodeo Ticket Office, located at 3401 West Lancaster, in order to beat the last minute rush by purchasing their rodeo tickets before the Show opens on January 16. This annual, timeless tradition still signifies the beginning of Stock Show season in Fort Worth.
“This annual tradition reminds us of how supportive our local community is of the legendary Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo,” said Bradford S. Barnes, president and general manager. “Many of our loyal guests have attended our ticket office opening for decades – it is a yearly ritual for them.”
Rodeo tickets will be on sale for these traditional favorites:
• Best of the West Ranch Rodeo – January 16 and January 17 (sold out) at 7:30 p.m. Eight prestigious ranches from the southwest compete for bragging rights in traditional working ranch events. Tickets are $25. It’s all a part of Ranching Heritage Weekend, presented by Western Horseman®.
• Best of Mexico Celebración – January 18 at 7:30 p.m. Catch the flavor of the music, dancing and horsemanship skills, unique to the traditions of Mexico, presented by State Farm Insurance®, Univision Radio and Telemundo 39. Tickets are $19.
• Cowboys of Color Rodeo – January 19 at 2:00 p.m. A multicultural event featuring traditional rodeo action plus appearances by Circle L5 Riding Club and La Guadalupana, presented by State Farm Insurance®, Univision Radio and Telemundo 39. Tickets are $19.
• Bulls’ Night Out – PRCA Extreme Bull Riding – PlainsCapital Bank proudly brings you this event January 20 – 21 at 7:30 p.m. The PRCA’s toughest bull riders face off against the rankest bulls on the circuit during two action-packed performances. Tickets are $25.
• Fort Worth Super Shootout® – presented by Cinch®, January 22. This invitation-only, next generation of rodeo competition will feature champions from eight of the most prestigious rodeos across the country competing as teams (and individuals) in bareback, saddle bronc, bull riding, barrel racing and steer wrestling. Tickets are $25.
• World’s Original Indoor Rodeo® – January 23 through February 7. The Stock Show’s PRCA rodeo will host over 1,200 PRCA rodeo athletes during 29 performances of rodeo action. Tickets are $25 for Friday nights and all weekend performances, $19 for Monday thru Thursday nights and weekday matinee performances.
With the purchase of a rodeo ticket, patrons will also have access to: Stock Show grounds, The Coors Light Roadhouse, all livestock and equestrian shows, National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame, Fort Worth Museum of Science and History and Cattle Raisers Museum. For more information visit www.fwssr.com or download our free mobile app.
The rodeo ticket office will remain open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday. Fans can purchase tickets by calling 817-877-2420 or online at www.ticketmaster.com. Ticketmaster convenience charges will apply. The 2015 Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo comes to town Stock Show Strong, January 16-February 7.This thing is legendary®.