PUEBLO, Colo. – The PBR (Professional Bull Riders) has launched part two of the PBR goes Pink Auction that, in October, helped the PBR Pink Promise raise $50,000 for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) in conjunction with the PBR Pink Buckathon during the 2015 Built Ford Tough World Finals in Las Vegas on Oct. 21-25.
Gifts from PBR friends and partners continued to arrive after the completion of the first auction, prompting part two which kicked off Monday, Nov. 9 at 12 a.m. and will run through Wednesday, Nov. 19 at 1 a.m. PT.
Included in the new auction are the following items:
– Three autographed 8 Seconds Programs
– 2014 Built Ford Tough World Finals Program signed by qualified riders
– 2015 8 Seconds Volume 1 – signed by three-time PBR World Champion Silvano Alves
– 2015 Built Ford Tough World Finals Program signed by qualified riders
– NBA Golden State Warriors Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson autographed 8 x 10
– KISS drummer Peter Criss, a male breast cancer survivor, autographed photo (two options)
– KISS drummer Peter Criss autographed poster (18 x 24)
– Stanley competition shirt autographed by Stanley PBR riders 2008 PBR World Champion Guilherme Marchi, three-time PBR World Champion Silvano Alves and Douglas Duncan.
– MLB Colorado Rockies Daniel Descalso autographed bat
– PBR straw cowboy hat autographed by 2014 Built Ford Tough World Finals qualified riders
– UFC Chad Mendes autographed shorts
The PBR goes Pink Auction Part 2 is being hosted at www.PBR.com/eBay. Visit today to make your purchases. All of the proceeds will go directly to the BCRF.
© 2015 PBR Inc. All rights reserved.