Radio Award Winners Announced for the 50th ACM Awards
Big D, Bubba and Patrick Thomas Win National On-Air Personality of the Year
TWEET: Radio Award Winners announced for the 50th @ACMawards #ACMawards50
Encino, CA (February 25, 2015) – The Academy of Country Music announced today the full list of radio award winners for the 50th Academy of Country Music Awards. Radio award winners will not be televised due to time constraints during the live telecast of the 50th ACM Awards co-hosted by Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan from AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys, in Arlington, TX on Sunday, April 19th at 8:00PM live ET/delayed PT on the CBS Television Network.
This is the second ACM National On-Air Personality of the Year win for Big D, Bubba and Patrick Thomas. They previously won the award in 2007.
Winners in radio categories will be invited to receive their awards at a private reception in Arlington, TX on Saturday, April 18th, the day prior to the 50th Academy of Country Music Awards.
ON-AIR PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR WINNERS:
- NATIONAL: Big D, Bubba, Patrick Thomas – The Big D and Bubba Show
- MAJOR MARKET: Lisa Dent & Ramblin’ Ray – WUSN-FM – Chicago, IL
- LARGE MARKET: Big Dave, Chelsie, Stattman – WUBE-FM – Cincinnati, OH
- MEDIUM MARKET: Steve & Gina and the Kat 103.7 Morning Show – KXKT-FM – Omaha, NE
- SMALL MARKET: Gator, Styckman, Cowboy Kyle – WUSY-FM – Chattanooga, TN
RADIO STATION OF THE YEAR WINNERS:
- MAJOR MARKET: WUSN-FM – Chicago, IL
- LARGE MARKET: WWKA-FM – Orlando, FL
- MEDIUM MARKET: WQMX-FM – Akron, OH
- SMALL MARKET: KCLR-FM – Columbia, MO
About the Academy of Country Music Awards:
The Academy of Country Music Awards is dedicated to honoring and showcasing the biggest names and emerging talent in the country music industry. The 50th ACM Awards celebrating the golden anniversary of Country Music’s Party of the Year® is produced for television by dick clark productions and will be broadcast LIVE from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX, on Sunday, April 19, 2015, at 8:00 P.M. live ET/delayed PT on the CBS Television Network.
See more at ACM