Western Lifestyle Multi-Media Platform Offers On-Demand Video Content from the Super Bowl of Rodeo
GREENSBORO, N.C. (Dec. 3, 2015) – Nobody knows the premier professional rodeo event like Wrangler®. Offering a unique look at what it’s like to attend and compete at the sport’s finale competition event in Las Vegas, the Wrangler Network, the sport’s only free online and mobile network, will offer unparalleled behind-the-scenes coverage of the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo (NFR) including live streamed video, live scoring, beyond-the-dirt footage, rodeo commentary, and fashion exclusives.
“We are thrilled at what the Wrangler Network has added to the sport of ProRodeo, and this year’s coverage of the Wrangler NFR is better than ever,” said Karl Stressman, commissioner of the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association. “Having unique content available 24-7 is a great way for our fans to follow our athletes both in and out of the arena.”
Rodeo fans can access this content via WranglerNetwork.com, the Wrangler Network mobile app, and social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and for the first time, Snapchat (@WranglerNetwork). The behind-the-scenes look at the Wrangler NFR includes:
• The official competition preshow, the Wrangler NFR Countdown Show presented by Cavender’s. The show is broadcast live from MGM Grand Hotel each night starting at 6:00 p.m. PST. Hosted by world champion tie-down roper Stran Smith and his wife, television personality, Jennifer Smith, the variety show features interviews and performances by contestants, key rodeo personnel, industry icons, and country music artists;
• Nightly Go Round Buckle Presentations hosted by Flint Rasmussen and Randy Corley, broadcast live each night from 11 p.m. to 12 a.m. PST;
• Alexis Bloomer Live, a talk show featuring Wrangler NFR contestants with a Las Vegas twist, broadcast live daily at 1:15 p.m. PST;
• Miss Rodeo America Fashion Show, broadcast live Friday, Dec. 4, from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. PST;
• 61st Annual Miss Rodeo America Coronation presented by Sheplers, broadcast live Sunday, Dec. 6, from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PST;
• Daily fashion exclusives from COWGIRL Magazine and RIDETV, and outside-the-arena vignettes including contestants and bull fighters from HOOey TV.
Launched at the 2013 Wrangler NFR, the Wrangler Network made headlines by answering consumer demand for access to rodeo coverage regardless of location or cable access, a true innovation within the western and rodeo world. Since its launch, the Wrangler Network has provided rodeo fans with 125 live streamed rodeo-related events, 400+ video clips, hundreds of blog posts and thousands of news bulletins, and reached nearly 2 million western enthusiasts.
The Wrangler Network’s desktop and mobile version can be found at WranglerNetwork.com, and the mobile app can be downloaded free of charge for iPhones and Androids. Wrangler Western can also be found online at Wrangler.com, facebook.com/WranglerWestern, twitter.com/WranglerWestern, instagram.com/WranglerWestern, pinterest.com/WranglerWestern, youtube.com/WranglerJeans, and now Snapchat (@WranglerNetwork).
Tune in to the #WranglerNetwork for all-access coverage of the #WranglerNFR and download the app: wranglernetwork.com/app. #LongLiveCowboys