Ticket On-Sale announced for the 57th Academy of Country Music Awards, live from Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas on March 7 Exclusively on Prime Video
ACM Awards Pre-Sale Access Available Monday, December 13 at 10 a.m. PT
General On-Sale Available Tuesday, December 14 at 10 a.m. PT at TicketMaster
CULVER CITY, California— December 10, 2021—The Academy of Country Music and MRC announced today ticket on-sale information for the 57th Academy of Country Music Awards. The live show will give fans in Las Vegas and around the world a nonstop party to celebrate country music’s biggest stars. ACM Awards pre-sale tickets will be available beginning 10:00 a.m. PT/12:00 p.m. CT/1:00 p.m. ET Monday, December 13 to ACM A-List subscribers. General on-sale will be available beginning 10:00 a.m. PT/12:00 p.m. CT/1:00 p.m. ET Tuesday, December 14 at TicketMaster.
The 57th Academy of Country Music Awards will take place Monday, March 7, 2022, at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas and will stream live on Prime Video in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK, marking the first time a major awards show has livestreamed exclusively.
“We are thrilled to welcome back a live audience as we prepare to bring Country Music’s Party of the Year to Allegiant Stadium,” said Damon Whiteside, CEO of the Academy of Country Music. “We look forward to seeing the stadium filled with tens of thousands of country music fans celebrating and joining in on the biggest party yet to come!”
ACM PROFESSIONAL MEMBER TICKET ON-SALE: ACM professional members and subscribers to the A-List newsletter can purchase tickets in a special pre-sale beginning 10:00 a.m. PT/12:00 p.m. CT/1:00 p.m. ET – 10:00 p.m. PT/12:00 a.m. CT/1:00 a.m. ET on Monday, December 13, 2021. The pre-sale code will be emailed to all professional members and A-List members prior to the on-sale date. Sign-up free HERE for ACM A-List emails for pre-sale access.
GENERAL PUBLIC TICKET ON-SALE: Tickets will go on-sale to the general public at 10:00 a.m. PT/12:00 p.m. CT/1:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 14 at TicketMaster. Prices range from $100 – $1,000.
Media credential applications to cover the Awards in Las Vegas will become available in early February, details to be posted at www.ACMcountry.com.
ACM and MRC production is taking all safety precautions by working with state/local health officials and top experts in the field to ensure the safety of everyone involved in the show, including artists, staff, crew and anyone engaging with our show. We are in compliance with and following local government & guilds’ guidelines and safety protocols. All attendees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend this event. All attendees must show proof of full vaccination. Vaccine verification will likely be conducted through mobile phone apps and/or in-person screening process prior to the start of the event, with such details to be determined closer to the date of the event.
The 57th Academy of Country Music Awards is produced by MRC Live & Alternative. R.A. Clark is executive producer of the 57th Academy of Country Music Awards. Damon Whiteside is executive producer for the Academy of Country Music. For more information, log onto www.ACMcountry.com or www.ACMLiftingLives.org.
About the Academy of Country Music
Founded in Southern California in 1964 as a regional trade organization, the ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC (ACM) has grown in the almost-60 years since into a leading association for the country music industry. Today, the Academy boasts more than 4,550 professional members nationwide and serves as a powerhouse advocate for Country fans, artists, and all facets of the business, as well as a supporter of philanthropic work through charitable arm ACM LIFTING LIVES, which works to improve lives through the power of music.
You can also like Academy of Country Music on Facebook, follow the Academy on Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok, all at @ACMawards, and sign up for the FREE ACM A-List for ticket pre-sale information and the latest news and updates in your email inbox.
About Allegiant Stadium
Located adjacent to the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, Allegiant Stadium is a global events destination, highlighted by the arrival of the NFL’s iconic Raiders in 2020. Allegiant Stadium, which won “Best Venue” honors at the 2020 World Football Summit Industry Awards, is ideally located for both visitors and locals, fully enclosed and climate-controlled with a capacity of 65,000. The technologically advanced stadium will host world-class entertainment including concerts and sporting events such as the Pac-12 Championship Game, Las Vegas Bowl, and Concacaf Gold Cup Final, and serves as the home of UNLV Football. The stadium project is expected to generate an economic benefit of $620 million annually while creating 6,000 jobs in Southern Nevada. For more information on Allegiant Stadium, visit www.allegiantstadium.com.
About MRC Live & Alternative
MRC Live & Alternative, a division of global entertainment company MRC, is the world’s largest producer and proprietor of televised live event entertainment programming with the “Academy of Country Music Awards,” “American Music Awards,” “Billboard Music Awards,” “Golden Globe Awards,” “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest” and the “Streamy Awards.” MRC Live & Alternative owns one of the world’s most extensive and unique entertainment archive libraries with more than 60 years of award-winning shows, historic programs, specials, performances and legendary programming. For more information please visit: www.mrcentertainment.com.
About Prime Video
Prime Video offers customers a vast collection of movies, series, and sports—all available to watch on hundreds of compatible devices.
● Included with Prime Video: Watch movies, series, and sports, including Thursday Night Football. Enjoy series and films, including the newly released Cinderella, the Emmy Award-nominated satirical superhero drama The Boys, limited series The Underground Railroad, and the films Sylvie’s Love and Uncle Frank, and the smash hits Coming 2 America, Tom Clancy’s Without Remorse, The Tomorrow War, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, Upload, and My Spy, as well as Emmy- and Golden Globe-winners Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Golden Globe-winner Small Axe, Academy Award-winner Sound of Metal, Golden Globe-winner and Academy Award-nominee Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, and Academy Award-nominees One Night in Miami… and Time. Prime members also get access to licensed content.
● Prime Video Channels: Prime members can add channels like Paramount+, BET+, EPIX, Noggin, NBA League Pass, MLB.TV, STARZ, and SHOWTIME—no extra apps to download, and no cable required. Only pay for the ones you want, and cancel anytime. View the full list of channels available at amazon.com/channels.
● Rent or Buy: Enjoy new-release movies to rent or buy, entire seasons of current TV shows available to buy, and special deals just for Prime members.
● Instant access: Watch at home or on the go with your choice of hundreds of compatible devices. Stream from the web or using the Prime Video app on your smartphone, tablet, set-top box, game console, or select smart TV.
● Enhanced experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD- and High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with select mobile downloads for offline viewing.
Prime Video is just one of many shopping and entertainment benefits included with a Prime membership, along with fast, free shipping on millions of Prime-eligible items at Amazon.com, unlimited photo storage, exclusive deals and discounts, and access to ad-free music and Kindle ebooks. To sign up or start a 30-day free trial of Prime, visit: amazon.com/prime.
Amazon Prime Video
The Academy of Country Music
Twitter and Instagram: @ACMawards
Courtesy of ACM