• 1 pound U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets, cooked and flaked
• 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets or steaks, quartered
• 3 sticks butter, cubed
• ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
• 2 lemons, juiced
• 4-5 Bay leaves
• Rosemary sprigs
1. PREHEAT oven to 350˚ F. PLACE the butter in a large microwave-safe bowl, and microwave until melted. ADD remaining ingredients to the butter; stir to combine.
2. ARRANGE catfish in a casserole dish, and pour butter sauce over the catfish.
3. BAKE for 20 minutes. SERVE with French bread for dipping.
We would love to hear your thoughts after trying this one! I always check the label to make sure it’s U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish and so should you. Enjoy 100% All-American!