• 2 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets, cut into large chunks
• 2 bell peppers, sliced in half lengthwise
• 2 cups cooked orzo
• ½ cup grape tomatoes, quartered
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
• ½ cup Fontina cheese, grated
• 2 cups basil
• ½ cup olive oil
• ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
• 1 clove minced garlic
• ¹⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
PREHEAT your oven to 425° F. To make the pistou, COMBINE all ingredients in a small food processor and pulse until all ingredients are incorporated. COMBINE orzo and remaining ingredients in a bowl with the catfish. MIX, then place ¼ of the mixture into each bell pepper half. COOK for 25 minutes. REMOVE from oven, drizzle with the sauce and serve.
We would love to hear your thoughts after trying this one! I always check the label to make sure it’s U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish and so should you. Enjoy 100% All-American!