• 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
• 2 (14.5 ounces each) cans chicken broth
• 1 (14.5-ounce) can stewed tomatoes, coarsely chopped
• 1 (10-ounce) package frozen cut okra, thawed
• ½ cup frozen chopped onions, thawed
• ½ cup frozen chopped green peppers, thawed
• 1¼ teaspoons seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
• ½ teaspoon minced garlic
• 2 cups cooked rice
1. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, COMBINE broth, tomatoes, okra, onions, green peppers, seafood seasoning and garlic. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
2. COVER and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. ADD catfish and rice; cook until fish is opaque, 3 to 5 minutes.
We would love to hear your thoughts after trying this one! I always check the label to make sure it’s U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish and so should you. Enjoy 100% All-American!