Wrangler Network Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED.
CONTEST SCHEDULE: Contest begins Nov. 8, 2014 at 7 p.m. PT and ends Nov. 8, 2014 at 12 p.m. PT.
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia (“Territory”), who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. If you reside outside the Territory or are otherwise ineligible, do NOT attempt to enter the Contest. Persons in the following categories are not eligible to participate or win the prize: employees, officers and directors and their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) wherever they may live and others living in their same household (whether related or not) of Wrangler, a division of VF Jeanswear Limited Partnership (“Sponsor”), its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and their advertising, promotion or production agencies (including French West Vaughan) or any third parties associated with the Contest in any manner (including Wrangler Western spokespersons and endorsers). Contest is void where prohibited by law.
By participating, entrants accept and agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor/Judges, which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal.
- To Enter. You can only enter the Contest through www.WranglerNetwork.com. To enter, follow the instructions on the (free) Indian National Finals Rodeo live stream page on the Wrangler Network website.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON PER. Any person who attempts to participate with multiple identities/e-mails or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times in violation of the preceding limit will be disqualified. Entries must be manually key-stroked. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed or like means are prohibited and will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail account from which the entry is submitted as of date of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Random Drawing. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. (As long as an eligible person posts a response related to the post’s theme and which is otherwise in compliance with the guidelines set forth in Rule 2 above, the particular response posted will not affect the outcome of the random drawing.) Winner will be notified via email soon after the conclusion of the Contest as set forth in the Contest post. If winner cannot be notified for any reason (i.e., does not respond to email within indicated time period), prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from among all remaining eligible entries received as set forth herein.
- Prizes/Odds of Winning. Grand Prize (1) gift certificate good for one pair of Wrangler Western jeans.
Restrictions Applicable to Prize Gift certificate is subject to terms and conditions as indicated thereon. No prize substitution, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion due to unavailability of prize for any reason and only then for prize of equal or greater value. No prize transfer. All expenses related to acceptance or use of prize which are not specified in these Official Rules as well as applicable taxes on prize (if any) are winner’s sole responsibility.
Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Conditions of Participation. By participating, entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless Wrangler, a division of VF Jeanswear Limited Partnership, its parent company, affiliates and subsidiaries, promotion marketing/advertising agencies (including French West Vaughan), any third parties associated with the Contest in any manner (including Wrangler Western spokespersons and endorsers) and the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations from any and all liability arising from participating in the Contest, any Contest-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of the prize. By accepting prize, except where prohibited by law, winner agrees to the use of his/her name, likeness, photograph, other indicia of persona and/or statements made by him/her regarding the prize, the Contest or the Sponsor for advertising/publicity/trade purposes by Sponsor and its designees without further compensation or notice (and he/she agrees to confirm such grant of rights in writing upon Sponsor’s request and without further compensation). Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering (or attempting to tamper) with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The preceding in no way precludes Sponsor from taking other actions against such individuals so as to protect its rights.
- Limitations of Liability. Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for purposes of the Contest. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in a given circumstance shall not constitute the waiver of such provision. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for (a) any incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error; (b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of any website and/or responses/entries; and (c) any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, programming or failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof, or for injury or damage to entrant’s or to any person’s computer (or any information/materials stored therein) related to or resulting from downloading materials from any website or participating in the Contest. Sponsor and its agencies also assume no responsibility for late, lost, illegible/garbled, incomplete, damaged, inaccessible, corrupted or jumbled e-mail transmissions or responses/entries regardless of cause; and, all such responses/entries are void.
Force Majeure. If, for any reason, the Contest (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in its sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest (or any part thereof), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and conduct the Contest and select the prize winner in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on www.WranglerNetwork.com.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW/WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Contest, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Sponsor shall be filed in state court in Guilford County, North Carolina or in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action (and waive any right to change of venue, forum non conveniens, or any like right) AND ANY RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY AND A TRIAL BY JURY IS ALSO HEREBY WAIVED, (b) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with these Official Rules, and/or the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Sponsor, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), including costs associated with participating in this Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (d) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, exemplary, special, incidental, indirect and consequential damages and any other damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise), other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect or regard to any principles or doctrines of conflicts of law/choice of law of the State of North Carolina or of any other jurisdiction.
Sponsor: Wrangler, a division of VF Jeanswear Limited Partnership, Greensboro, NC 27401
Promotion Agency: French West Vaughan, 112 E. Hargett Street, Raleigh, NC 27601