Recipe courtesy of U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish partner, The Vintage Fork
• 4 fried U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish pieces
• Fresh French Bread
• 1.5 cups raw broccoli slaw mix
• 1/3 cup of tartar sauce
• 1-2 tsp crystal hot sauce
1. In a bowl mix together broccoli slaw, tartar sauce, & crystal hot sauce. Cover & chill in fridge for at least 15 minutes
2. Toast French Bread
3. Assemble po boys with slaw & catfish pieces. I used 2 filets per sandwich.
4. Enjoy with a side of hush puppies
We would love to hear your thoughts after trying this one! I always check the label to make sure it’s U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish and so should you. Enjoy 100% All-American!
Recipe courtesy of U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish partner, Caramelized