Last month, Jarboe cracked the Top 15 with a jump of 16 spots.
After falling out of the Top 15 Jarboe made another significant climb, this time breaking into the top 10.
The bull rider from New Plymouth, Idaho, had the biggest jump of the week for March 29 to April 4 in the world standings, climbing eight spots.
Jarboe won the Liberty National Xtreme Bulls in Lawton, Okla., with an 88.5-point ride on Mo Betta Rodeo’s Remember Me. Jarboe earned $5,584 and climbed to ninth in the standings.
Earlier this season, Jarboe moved to 15 after winning the Marvelous Xtreme Bull Madness in Vernal, Utah, earning more than $5,000 there too.
Jarboe’s success in the Xtreme Bulls events has reflected in the standings. As of March 6, he was tied for fourth in the X Bulls with $10,716.
Jarboe will try and nab another big score at the RAM National Circuit Finals Rodeo in Kissimmee, Fla. Jarboe is scheduled to compete April 9. He’s drawn Five Star Rodeo’s Big Pimping in the morning performance. He’ll also compete in the evening perf that night.
The other 13 cowboys who moved within the Top 15 in the world standings of their respective events were:
• J. Tom Fisher moved from 18th to 11th in steer roping.
• Tanner Aus moved from 14th to 13th in bareback riding.
• Brody Cress moved from sixth to fifth in saddle bronc riding.
• Cody Devers moved from seventh to sixth in steer wrestling.
• Kaycee Feild moved from sixth to fifth in bareback riding.
• Adam Gray moved from fifth to fourth in tie-down roping.
• Creek Young moved from seventh to sixth in bull riding.
As the PRCA season hits the halfway mark, here’s a look at the cowboys who moved onto the bubble in 16th and how close they are to breaking into the Top 15.
Courtesy of PRCA