• 2 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets, cooked and flaked
• 1 package “flat-out” wraps
• 3 cups arugula bleu cheese spread
• 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
• ½ cup bleu cheese
• ½ cup dried cherries
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• ¼ teaspoon black pepper
• In the bowl of an electric mixer, COMBINE ingredients. Mix on high 3 minutes or until completely incorporated.
1. Lay “flat-out” wraps onto work surface. Spread layer of Bleu Cheese Spread across entire surface
2. ADD layer of catfish, then top with thin layer of arugula.
3. STARTING at one end, tightly roll up flat bread. Repeat with remaining flat bread. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 5 minutes to chill before slicing.
4. SLICE into 1-inch pieces and place on serving tray.
We would love to hear your thoughts after trying this one! I always check the label to make sure it’s U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish and so should you. Enjoy 100% All-American!