Starting Monday, November 7th Current Academy Radio Members May
Submit Nominations at www.acmcountry.com
October 28th Deadline to Apply for
New Memberships & Renew Existing Memberships
ENCINO, CA (October 19, 2016) – The Academy of Country Music® announced today that open submissions for the 52nd Annual Academy of Country Music Awards® will begin Monday, November 7, 2016 and will end at 4:00 PM CT on Friday, Dec 9, 2016. The 52nd Academy of Country Music Awards will air LIVE next spring from Las Vegas on a date to be announced, on the CBS Television Network.
The Academy of Country Music Awards telecast recognizes winners for the previous calendar year; the radio submission period is between January 1, 2016 and December 8, 2016.
Only current ACM members may submit for Station or On-Air Personality category consideration; new membership applications and existing membership renewals must be completed by 5:00 PM CT on Friday, October 28, 2016. For more information on how to become a member, radio professionals may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply online for membership with the Academy of Country Music, please visit
Nominees for the Academy of Country Music radio awards categories, outlined below, will be announced in the spring of 2017.
- On-Air Personality of the Year – National
- On-Air Personality of the Year – Major (Markets 1-25)
- On-Air Personality of the Year – Large (Markets 26-50)
- On-Air Personality of the Year – Medium (Markets 51-100)
- On-Air Personality of the Year – Small (Markets 101+)
- Radio Station of the Year – Major (Markets 1-25)
- Radio Station of the Year – Large (Markets 26-50)
- Radio Station of the Year – Medium (Markets 51-100)
- Radio Station of the Year – Small (Markets 101+)
See more at ACM